Author Topic: Staff Abuse  (Read 306 times)

Squeakles

• View Profile
Staff Abuse
« on: April 07, 2017, 07:14:43 PM »
Your ign: Squeakles
Staff members ign: LimblessLeader
Type of abuse: Rudeness and non-following of the rules
Time of incident: around 9pm GMT
Date of incident: 6th April 2017
Detailed description of what happened: So, Limbless was an innocent in the round as was I. He acquired a C4 from a dead T and decided to place it down. Due to this, another person tried to disarm it and caused me to be killed in the game. I since reported him for RDM as he shouldn't have used the C4 if he was an innocent. After this, my report got ignored and I was called several rude names such as 'dumbass'. He did not get slain for this until I pointed out that he had in fact broken the rules and then he started to complain about me. All I said to him was that as a Moderator, he should know better.
Proof: Screenshots linked below
http://prntscr.com/etotr5
http://prntscr.com/etotzv
http://prntscr.com/etou69

Sushiio

• Server Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Staff Abuse
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 10:37:39 PM »
I honestly don't really see anything wrong with this, and imho if you get offended at being called dumbass or a lil' bitch maybe Gmod isn't the game for you as there is far worse within the game community. Maybe he shouldn't have placed the c4 but isnt that part of the TTT "banter spirit"? He even gave himself a slay which I think should be the end of it. However this is server 2 so I have very little say ^^ but I don't see this as abuse.
Sushi-L-o is my true form

RobbeJK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 10:53:37 PM »
I honestly don't really see anything wrong with this, and imho if you get offended at being called dumbass or a lil' bitch maybe Gmod isn't the game for you as there is far worse within the game community. Maybe he shouldn't have placed the c4 but isnt that part of the TTT "banter spirit"? He even gave himself a slay which I think should be the end of it. However this is server 2 so I have very little say ^^ but I don't see this as abuse.
This reply is in general, however I quoted Sushiio because why not. Nonetheless, as I myself am staff on server two I can personally say that had it been me you started bitching to I would have called you much worse things. Limbless did not do anything wrong. End of story.
If you wish to continue this conversation and prove me wrong give me some evidence and I will gladly lecture the shit out of him. But as you have no proof of actual abuse I am much more likely to lecture the shit out of you instead.

Thanks <3 (kys)
“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

Sushiio

• Server Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 09:58:42 AM »
If you want to quote me you better be ready to pay me in accordance of UKCS (The UK Copyright Service) - P-13 Issued: 14th July 2004
Last amended: 14th July 2004.

I got that copyrighted bitch you cant use it so pay me at least 100,000 krona right now. (Worth about 1p) 
Or I will challenge you to an intellectual duel in court in front of a bribed Jury and Judge so you may receive up to 10 years in Prision with NO CHICKEN big boi, yeah no chicken. The fuck you gonna do?
Sushi-L-o is my true form