Author Topic: Terrorist attack in stockholm  (Read 277 times)

sebbe145

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Terrorist attack in stockholm
« on: April 07, 2017, 03:20:44 PM »
Might not be able to talk that much, pretty much everything is down after the attack and we can barely call others or text, police got automatic guns and all so yeah if you want help dont ask me because i prob cant reply

RobbeJK

• View Profile
Re: Terrorist attack in stockholm
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 10:50:57 PM »
Yeah, this time it's not that "last night in sweden" bullshit Trump was pulling, this time it's real. I can vouch for this but yeah, I can in general reply, however there will be a few moments when I'm not gonna respond because of this. Despite me living in the other side of the country everyone is freaking out here aswell, including my brother.

In conclusion. Fuck.  :P
“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

Quimoth

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 02:14:07 PM »
Damn robbe, you just opened my eyes... IT MUST BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WHO WAS BEHIND THIS ATTACK!  :o

RobbeJK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 08:42:12 PM »
Damn robbe, you just opened my eyes... IT MUST BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WHO WAS BEHIND THIS ATTACK!  :o
xD Not my intent but sure :P I'm guessing the danish prime-minister though..... DANSKJÄÄÄÄÄVLAAAAR!!! xD
“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”