Author Topic: Nomad Mod Application [Approved]  (Read 77 times)

Nomad

• View Profile
Nomad Mod Application [Approved]
« on: July 28, 2017, 12:56:08 AM »
Name: Nomad

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29158021

Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tndcsgo/

Time playing on the server: approx 2 days total (long hiatus between first join and current activity

Microphone? Yes I do.

Do you have a previous rank? Such as VIP? No.

Experience as staff from other communities? If so which are they? If possible provide us with a person we can confirm with.
I was a moderator of the popular modded Minecraft network "Modrealms" as well as being a mod for other Gmod servers (DarkRP, TTT, etc) I have a couple vids on the Modrealms YT channel which I was given access to as a member of the social team as well.
Why should we "hire" you specifically? Take this chance to give us any other information you think might be useful or of worth to us. I really enjoy what this server provides and it sucks to see people ruin it. Admins look like they're very busy all the time and I want to help them!

Staff you know: I don't know any staff personally but I know of Ozzy, BeyondtheVoid, Rabbit! and Robbe

Thanks for reading and I hope you will consider me to join your moderation team!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 12:58:27 AM by RobbeJK »

RobbeJK

• View Profile
Re: Nomad Mod Application
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 12:58:10 AM »
Solid +1 - yet again it doesn't really matter as I approve it myself
“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”