Author Topic: Status of OldschoolTTT  (Read 304 times)

TwoOfFive

• View Profile
Status of OldschoolTTT
« on: May 07, 2017, 07:54:13 PM »
This is something that applies for the most part to Server 2.

RobbeJK, the head of the Executive Council, and TomThomson, the head of our Technology Team, have both resigned to form a new server of their own. Many are already aware, and have decided to join them. Those who have decided to leave OldschoolTTT I would like to know. Please contact me by PM, Steam, or by Email @

[email protected]

This is just something I want to know for management purposes.

There is no bad will or intention for any who leave. While I intensely appreciate any who stay, and those who do shall be treated to a new age for OldschoolTTT.

Robbe has handed me his position. I will lead Server 2, and possibly by extension the name of OldschoolTTT back, and beyond what we had earlier this year.

Many new positions have opened up for those who have decided to stick with us. Stand by in the following days and weeks, I will be revamping the staffing system.

I will try to work with Zyker on what we are going to do with OldschoolTTT.

And there is one, final thing.

Robbe, Tom, thank you for being here for as long as you were. The things you have done for this server are too numerous to list. I can find new staff members, but there are few to none that can match you both.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 09:46:12 PM by TwoOfFive »

F15H

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Status of OldschoolTTT
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 08:07:55 PM »
i am getting bored of gmod in general and will depart, its been a good 10 months, but i prefered the good old days, things got too complicated