Author Topic: SERVER 2 NEW COUNCIL AND SENATORS  (Read 1358 times)

F15H

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
SERVER 2 NEW COUNCIL AND SENATORS
« on: March 26, 2017, 09:05:50 AM »
People, you know the drill by now comment down below and state either council or senate bla bla bla
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 09:24:34 AM by Darthkatzs »

RobbeJK

• View Profile
Re: SERVER 2 NEW COUNCIL AND SENATORS
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 11:21:37 AM »
Yeah, I'd like to continue in council. :P
“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

Sushiio

• Server Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 11:24:12 AM »
-1 for RobbeJk, he can't spit bars for shit.
Sushi-L-o is my true form

RobbeJK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 12:42:06 PM »
-1 for RobbeJk, he can't spit bars for shit.
xDD
“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

sebbe145

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2017, 01:09:39 PM »
Well since Theredassassin refuses to make an account ill speak for him, Red wants to be in the election so add him ;D

TwoOfFive

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2017, 02:34:34 PM »
I will run again.
he protec
he attac
but most importantly
he always come bac

Zyker

• Supreme Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2017, 05:14:48 AM »
The council is not directly elected. The council members seem like they will be: RobbeJK, TwoofFive, Redassassin.
Whenever a seat in the Executive Council needs to be filled the current council members in addition to the outgoing member will nominate the new person to join. If the outgoing member of the council cannot (if he already left and wont come back) or should not participate (incase of a corrupt council member being removed, or something similar) the President of the Senate shall have his vote instead. Two votes are needed to nominate a person to the council. Whenever a person gets nominated the Senate must approve him by majority vote before he is accepted.

TwoOfFive

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 02:37:51 PM »
Oh cool. I agree with this system as I have used it before in other organizations and it worked very well.
he protec
he attac
but most importantly
he always come bac

RobbeJK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2017, 03:46:08 PM »
The council is not directly elected. The council members seem like they will be: RobbeJK, TwoofFive, Redassassin.
Whenever a seat in the Executive Council needs to be filled the current council members in addition to the outgoing member will nominate the new person to join. If the outgoing member of the council cannot (if he already left and wont come back) or should not participate (incase of a corrupt council member being removed, or something similar) the President of the Senate shall have his vote instead. Two votes are needed to nominate a person to the council. Whenever a person gets nominated the Senate must approve him by majority vote before he is accepted.
Me really liking being in council I am really like this system xD No, but on a more serious note I do think that this is quite a  good idea as, in my opinion it wouldn't be the best if a very new senator with little experience were to become council. And I myself am really pleased with the council as it is now and without sounding biased can't really think of any better member of council than TheRedAssassin and TwoOfFive - at this point I have no idea what I am writing about and I am too lazy to re-read what I am writing, so I'll take a guess. Long story short I do think that this is a good idea. (Hope I didn't state otherwise earlier) Anyways I'm off to take a nap or something I think (Which you may have noticed is quite needed :P)

Sushiio

• Server Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2017, 05:27:10 PM »
Rob go home you're stoned
Sushi-L-o is my true form

TwoOfFive

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2017, 05:43:01 PM »

I'm ten stones.
he protec
he attac
but most importantly
he always come bac

RobbeJK

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2017, 06:25:25 PM »
Huh? I live in Sweden? Wat? We no stone here? Smh dumbass  ::)

RobbeJK

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2017, 06:25:41 PM »