Author Topic: Quitting The Council!  (Read 476 times)

sebbe145

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Quitting The Council!
« on: March 22, 2017, 07:05:17 PM »
Ive been wanting to kinda do this for a bit over 1 month now but i stayed so i could atleast try to get others to do some good work, altough robb and ampera have been very helpful i feel like im usually the one doing EVERYTHING, And its getting pretty annoying and frustrating. I dont want to have to work so much while other admins dont even do reports so i feel like maybe its time for others to carry my responisibillity and lead the server.

Seal

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Quitting The Council!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 07:25:13 PM »
so ur quitting the server?

sebbe145

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 07:49:50 PM »
I don't know yet, all i know is that i cant handle doing all this anymore.

RobbeJK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 08:16:12 PM »
Ah fak. Well, I'm shit at persuading so I won't try and change your mind, however I will gladly take on more work, and I'm sure TwoOfFive would aswell, only problem being- neither of us have been in council before and in essence we have always (I don't wanna say worked for you, but can't think of a better translation so that will have to do).
What we could do is that you become like a supervisor/advisor instead? You won't have to work that much really but rather just correct the council when we fuck up. This would also require another council member which I do indeed have a suggestion of who could fit.
This is a mere suggestion, however the best idea I could think of.
Message me on steam if you wish to hear my suggestion for council - I am quite certain you would agree aswell that he is a good fit. Don't want to post it however as this is as mentioned only a mere suggestion and I don't want to give said person false hopes.
“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

Sushiio

• Server Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 08:39:33 PM »
 (I am also shit at persuading lmao) Sebbe although I dont see you much as other people due to different servers I  feel like you make up so much of what the server is ya know. You the big dude, the main man for server 2 and I feel that if you left a massive part of what Oldschool is would go. I can understand you doing a shit ton of work but maybe that can be sorted out? We could get more people in too help. What I am saying is that you are too precious (kinda?) to the server and a massive hole would appear. Dont mean to sound patronizing but if you ever need help there are always people there, Rob I can say for sure will be there (throwing you in the deep end there mate sorry) and more people including me. Although we don't really cross paths I can always try to help you :)

I'll stop waffling I dont mean to sound emotional or patronising but again you make up so much of this server dude. <3
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 08:41:47 PM by Sushiio »
Sushi-L-o is my true form

isaacwolf

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 08:45:53 PM »
I mean sebbe I must say you are amasing at what you do I remember on Sunday (I think) you and robbe helped my friend and I be able to join the server again after a small hiccup even though you where in charge of server 2 ( as far as I'm aware) it would be a great let down to see you go I hope that you can find a way to stay on the sever with less work hope to see you on server 2 everyso often but my internet likes server 1 a lot better  ;D cya

sebbe145

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2017, 06:38:22 AM »
Guess that could work robb, im not quitting the server, just the council and i might join the council later on anyway.

F15H

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2017, 03:48:43 PM »
im thinking of quitting the server full stop tbh, 9 months it will be at the end of march, im the oldest admin by far and i was thinking it might be time for me to move on

RobbeJK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2017, 04:28:28 PM »
im thinking of quitting the server full stop tbh, 9 months it will be at the end of march, im the oldest admin by far and i was thinking it might be time for me to move on
Yet again I am going to present you with the same solution I presented Sebbe with. But on server one that is. It seems to work quite as intended (Yet to do more testing) but still. I'd suggest giving it a try as it would be nice to have you around.
“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”