Author Topic: Trust  (Read 391 times)

F15H

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Trust
« on: March 15, 2017, 10:11:13 PM »
right so the date is 15th march 2017 around 22:00 GMT +0
i was innocently watching youtube- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItWYqMv6UD8
and then i get  a message off of sebbe saying to stop slapping him when i have been watching yt for an hour
he keeps telling me to stop slapping him yet it wasnt me, since i was watching youtube, he asked me around 5 times to stop yet he got annoyed because the person who was slapping him didnt stop and he thought it was me.
sebbe then changed the password to the panel, still accusing me of doing this, i told him
"yes i like my banter but i would of stopped the 3rd time you asked me" and its true, i like annoying people but i will stop if sebbe asked consecutively over and over again, yet i couldnt because i wasnt doing it, i dont know who it was
This display of the amount of lack of trust sebbe had for me then was little, we were mates earlier that day and were laughing about fails and more, then he acted like a jerk accusing me and not trusting me,
me and sebbe go back around 4 months....... roughly and he has little trust for me, if we have this amongst the high admins this wont be healthy for the server, there was no other problems than trust, i dont mind that he changed the password, but its the lack of trust that appalled me

and i like sebbe, as a friend and have nothing wrong with him btw for those who might try to connect that with me not liking him *cough* ampera *cough*
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 09:07:35 PM by Darthkatzs »

sebbe145

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Trust
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 10:18:38 PM »
Maybe because you usually slap me even when i tell you to stop ;-; idk who it was but he stopped when i changed the password, the other reason was that zyker said that you and seal should stick to server 1 and not have access ti server 2 panel.

TwoOfFive

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 01:48:25 AM »
Never ONCE have I EVER said that you do not like Sebbe.

And again, you keep putting this shit into the announcements. Stop it, this is NOT what the announcements are for. If you two can't behave like adults, then get the hell off of this server, and this is for both of you.

It's getting hard to defend anybody here. Sebbe does stuff, Fish does stuff, and Seal does stuff. Nobody is innocent, and everybody is guilty. All we have is a load of people so fucking hot with mistrust for everybody they are trying to find things to piss people off with.

If you can't manage to be civil, then stop talking to each other.

Stop fucking posting this shit, it's annoying, and just shows to everybody that we have three very high staff members that can't get the fuck along.

If you have a serious problem that needs settling right here, right now, there are governmental server bodies that can deal with that shit. We have people, senators, council, server 1, server 2.

Deal with this shit.

Seal

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 12:48:33 PM »
i didnt do it yet u accused me, also i think your trustworthy (techteam) did it, and two of five i didnt do shit i wasnt even on the server the past 3 days
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 12:50:38 PM by Seal »

Sushiio

• Server Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 01:36:01 PM »
I'm not one usually to say anything about conflicts like this but I agree with TwoOfFive on one thing in particular, it is not good that this is spilling into the forums. Now i'm not saying that people should not argue their case or ask to change things, but surely it can be resolved behind closed doors or somewhere less in the public eye. For example Discord. Especially as it goes straight onto the front page of the forums, and as Two said, people first joining will see high ranking server staff having a go at each other very publicly.

I understand I may not have much weight behind my words as I am relatively new to being a server admin, but please guys either sort it out yourself or if its a topic you want to be known bring up in one of the meetings that we, uh, Usually have.

This is not meant to piss anyone off, i'm just trying to say my honest opinion of the the situation. Imho you can have as many fucking arguments as you want just try to keep it more private or within server staff.

Thanks -
Sushiio
Sushi-L-o is my true form

TwoOfFive

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 01:42:35 PM »
i didnt do it yet u accused me, also i think your trustworthy (techteam) did it, and two of five i didnt do shit i wasnt even on the server the past 3 days

I never said you had anything to do with this. I was talking in general. You've been involved in situations like these, and it's getting annoying to deal with, especially when people have to take sides instead of solve it like adults.

sebbe145

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2017, 02:58:20 PM »
the tech team doesnt have access to the console seal, either you, darth, fish or zyker

RobbeJK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2017, 03:28:07 PM »
I'm not one usually to say anything about conflicts like this but I agree with TwoOfFive on one thing in particular, it is not good that this is spilling into the forums. Now i'm not saying that people should not argue their case or ask to change things, but surely it can be resolved behind closed doors or somewhere less in the public eye. For example Discord. Especially as it goes straight onto the front page of the forums, and as Two said, people first joining will see high ranking server staff having a go at each other very publicly.

I understand I may not have much weight behind my words as I am relatively new to being a server admin, but please guys either sort it out yourself or if its a topic you want to be known bring up in one of the meetings that we, uh, Usually have.

This is not meant to piss anyone off, i'm just trying to say my honest opinion of the the situation. Imho you can have as many fucking arguments as you want just try to keep it more private or within server staff.

Thanks -
Sushiio

I agree with you 100%. I myself am a drama-queen and love drama, however this is just ridicilous and annoying. This is all so petty, and what I don't understand is that, the servers goes down - nothing on the forums about that except like 2 small posts. Then we have staff having a go at eachother like in the 5 most popular posts 4 of them are about staff conflicts which I just find ridicilous. All in all I think we all need to learn to be fucking civilized and use some staff-only shit. I find myself saying this multiple times every month now, but fucking get your shit together guys andd sort all this shit out like civilized people. If you want other staff members involved, invite everyone into a group chat and discuss it there. Not on the forums which I've seen essentially all three of the highest ranked staff-members do.
Bottom line is this shit needs to stop - goes for everyone. Ffs
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 03:57:14 PM by RobbeJK »
“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

RobbeJK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2017, 03:55:21 PM »
To make Robs post a bit clearer.

"I'm not one usually to say anything about conflicts like this but I agree with TwoOfFive on one thing in particular, it is not good that this is spilling into the forums. Now i'm not saying that people should not argue their case or ask to change things, but surely it can be resolved behind closed doors or somewhere less in the public eye. For example Discord. Especially as it goes straight onto the front page of the forums, and as Two said, people first joining will see high ranking server staff having a go at each other very publicly. "

I agree with you 100%. I myself am a drama-queen and love drama, however this is just ridiculous and annoying. This is all so petty, and what I don't understand is that, the servers goes down - nothing on the forums about that except like 2 small posts. Then we have staff having a go at each other.

Like in the 5 most popular posts 4 of them are about staff conflicts which I just find ridiculous. All in all I think we all need to learn to be fucking civilized and use some staff-only shit. I find myself saying this multiple times every month now, but fucking get your shit together guys and sort all this shit out like civilized people. If you want other staff members involved, invite everyone into a group chat and discuss it there. Not on the forums which I've seen essentially all three of the highest ranked staff-members do.
Bottom line is this shit needs to stop - goes for everyone. Ffs
+1 Didn't realise I pressed modify instead of quote, my bad.
“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

F15H

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2017, 04:00:42 PM »
Never ONCE have I EVER said that you do not like Sebbe.

And again, you keep putting this shit into the announcements. Stop it, this is NOT what the announcements are for. If you two can't behave like adults, then get the hell off of this server, and this is for both of you.

It's getting hard to defend anybody here. Sebbe does stuff, Fish does stuff, and Seal does stuff. Nobody is innocent, and everybody is guilty. All we have is a load of people so fucking hot with mistrust for everybody they are trying to find things to piss people off with.

If you can't manage to be civil, then stop talking to each other.

Stop fucking posting this shit, it's annoying, and just shows to everybody that we have three very high staff members that can't get the fuck along.

If you have a serious problem that needs settling right here, right now, there are governmental server bodies that can deal with that shit. We have people, senators, council, server 1, server 2.

Deal with this shit.
Know your place ampera, your sounding power hungry "if neither for you can act like adults then get the hell off this server"
U fucking dare tell me to get off this server, mate you've not been serving for shit however me, sebbe, and seal are all long serving me the longest so fucking stand down or be demoted because your acting like you have power, bossing us about and telling us what to do
So either stop or get disowned

Darthkatzs

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2017, 09:07:18 PM »
Holy fucking crap, this is the "announcements" forum and you post your fights in here? Seriously guys.

<Moved>